Wednesday, May 11, 2016

In the Word with SEM...

It's my turn to post over on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles Blog and today's topic is IN THE WORD Wednesday. 

Every time I see this Verse, it speaks to me...calms me...makes me so thankful that I'm blessed to have my beautiful children when so many are unable to have kids or have lost their children. I was reminded of this Verse this past weekend with all the Mother's Day posts I was seeing on social media.

So...I decided to make a dashboard of sorts for my Everyday Life Planner so I can see it regularly! I used the very LOVELY Happy Times which is CTMH's (i)NSD Special this month!

------------------------------------------
Here's a couple of closeups...I dove-tailed the B&T its adhered to for a little mix-up (straight lines bore me...lol). I also made a Planner Clip using one of the flower images from the Happy Times stamp set (check out CTMH's video on IG where they make some CUTE Planner Clips!)
-----------------------------------------------
I just HAD to add some dimension...didn't want to add too much since my Planner is already pretty full and I didn't want it to bulk up or add weird-ness to the pages before/after the page.

Thanks for stopping by!

If you have a favorite Bible Verse, we'd love for you to share it over at the SEM Blog in the comments of my post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....