Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Stoked with Urban & Feeling Sketchy...

The middle of December not only means that there's only 11 days 'till CHRISTMAS but it also means that it's time for a sketch for Feeling Sketchy!

This time I've decided to do a layout...because I have waaaayyyyyy too many cards...lol.

This layout uses CTMH's Urban and the newest Cricut Cartridge Collection, Artistry! First, let's see the layout without a picture!

------------------------------------
Here's the layout with a picture on it! I originally meant for this to be a 5x7 photo but I had this 4x6 one of my oldest son and just had to use it. My accompanying layout will probably have the journalling explaining his first camping trip with my sister and her family...he had so much FUN!
------------------------------------------------
Here are some close-ups...



---------------------------------------
The cutest little arrow stamp comes with the Urban WOTG...I stamped it in the corners to spruce up the outside frame.

Don't forget to stop by the Feeling Sketch Blog and check out what the other DT Members made using this sketch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....