Thursday, December 10, 2015

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Kaleidoscope...

It's time for another Heartfelt Sentiments blog hop featuring CTMH's Kaleidoscope!!!



This month is a mini-hop...only four stops so it shouldn't take you long! If you've come from Marianne's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping 'till you've seen it all!

I just LOVE shaped cards and I immediately knew I wanted to do a pinwheel when I saw this paper...it's so fun and spunky, don't you think! Anywho...I thought a circle-shaped card would go well with my Kaleidoscope pinwheel...here's a look!

---------------------------------------------------
And, here's the inside using a sentiment from So Many Smiles and some Silver Shimmer Trim...


Thanks for stopping by...this is the end of the line if you started from the beginning BUT if you started here or somewhere in the middle, head over to Melissa's Blog NEXT!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Katy! It makes want to make a pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinwheel and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! I haven't made circle cards in awhile but maybe it's time to do so again! So love the pinwheels on it and you're right...perfect for this paper pack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....