Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Summer @ the POOL...

It's the 15th of the month which means it's time for another AWESOME Let's Scrap Sketch!!!

I decided to break out last month's Gossamer Blue Kit together with some CTMH PML (Pocket Scrapbooking) cards and pictures from one of our days at our Municipal Pool!

Here's a look at the layout with any photos or journalling...

-------------------------------------
and...here's the layout with photos 
---------------------------------------
I had too many photos to just do the three 4x6 photo wells so I took some of my favorites and cut them up to fit in the 4x6 space...
-----------------------------------------
I just LOVE this photo of my daughter...her SMILE is so big and you can see my reflection in her sunglasses with technically makes it a selfie, right...lol. the little pockets on the right hold some PML (pocket scrapbooking) cards that I can journal some more or add one more photo or two!
----------------------------------------
At the last minute, I decided to add some glitter to my sun using a yellow Wink Of Stella pen...I think it adds the perfect piece of shine to the layout!
-------------------------------
Here's a look at the sketch...please come play along with us!!! You can make a 2-page layout like I did and like the sketch portrays OR you can make it a single-page layout by choosing a side!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Take a look at what the other girls made by clicking {{{here}}}!


1 comment:

  1. Such cute paper to go with your adorable pics. I love the way you layed out the pics. Makes such an interesting layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....