Saturday, September 19, 2015

Birthday Bash Mini-Crop - Challenge #4...

Welcome to the Birthday Bash for Scrapping Everyday Miracles...


Katy here bringing you your 4th challenge...and this one is a "themed" challenge! I thought it was only fitting that my theme by "birthday"...you can make ANYTHING birthday related...card, layout, papercraft item...anything!

This layout is from my birthday lunch with my oldest son...he was home from college and now lives farther than he did when we took this photo so I was missing him and felt the need to include him in my challenge...lol


Now it's your turn!

Head over to the SEM Blog and check out all the FUN! You have 'till the end of the month to play along with any of the challenges we are featuring today!




2 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....