Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Favorite Peeps with Let's Scrap...

It's the 1st of the month which means it's time for a NEW Let's Scrap Sketch...AND some special announcements concerning the Design Team. I'm so honored to be on for another term...LOVE the Let's Scrap Sketches and can't wait to show you what the next 6 months has in store for you guys!

Here's my take on the sketch...let me just say that this layout might be one of my FAVORITES!!! Not only are some of "my FAVORITE peeps" featured on this layout but it also gives me those wonderful, glorious squares that are a perfect fit for all my Instagram Photos AND all the other squares are perfect for all those tiny embellishments I've been hoarding...uhhhhh, I mean saving for a layout such as this!


Here's a look at the sketch!


Don't forget to head over to the Let's Scrap Blog and check out all the other DT's artwork AND link up!

And...we have UNITY Stamp Company as our Sponsor this week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katy, it's lovely to "meet" you!
    Congrats on being chosen for the Let's Scrap Design Team, I am looking forward to working with you!
    This is a beautiful layout, I love all the awesome papers & patterns you used and the pretty soft colours.
    Have a Great Day!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Katy!! Love this layout! The colors are perfect for all the photos and the photos are great too!! Lovin' that stash of embelli's you used too!! ;0) So happy to have you and your incredible work on the Design Team again!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and embellishments you chose! You were right,his sketch was perfect for Instagram photos. Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout. Love the colors and all the cute photos. Your page is awesome with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....