Monday, May 26, 2014

So Very Nauti(cool) with H2H...

H2H has chosen a GOOD challenge this week!  It's all about water, sunshine, anchors and anything else that the word "Nauti(cool)" brings to mind.

I've been wanting to use some of the FREE cuts from my NEW Cricut Design Space and this anchor is one of them!

---------------------------------------
I chose to use CTMH's Free to be Me paper packet since it'll be gone in less than a week!  I love how Summery the colors are and the embossed cardstock is simply FABULOUS!!!  I pop-dotted the card front with 3D Foam Tape so I could add some gold sequins underneath.

--------------------------------------
Here's a peek at the inside...I used the retired Tommy Boy WOTG Stamp Set.  I added some more gold sequins to the inside for a little 'somethin-somethin'...


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to head over to the H2H Blog and link up your Nauti(cool) projects...we can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

-----------------------------------------------
May Specials coming to an end...

You've Got A Friend - May 2014 SOTM


Free to be Me Paper Packet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....