Monday, May 12, 2014

Banners with H2H....

This week over at H2H Challenges, we want to see your BANNER projects!  Banners to me can mean several different things...I chose to showcase a banner made from a zip-strip from Balloon Ride.

-----------------------------------------------------
These are both Easel Cards using an svg file I purchased and cut using my Cricut Explore (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that thing!).  Cutting an easel card has never been EASIER!  The Crystal Blue pieces are from Balloon Ride and the flower is cut from Skylark.  I added Colonial White and Kraft Cardstocks.

---------------------------------------------
I also cut the word "Mother" from the Brown & Tan Glitter Paper...it adds a little sparkle to the card.  A few retired Heavenly Blue Sequins also give this card the pizazz that every Mother deserves!

------------------------------------------
Here's a second card...no banner on this one...wanted to show that Sorbet-inked Canvas Badge Button (sadly retired but I stocked up!).  I also copied Amie Kiger's Glitter twisties...LOVE this little detail!   This one has the "Mother" on the inside and I still added sequins.

-----------------------------------------
Here's a close-up of the flower...LOVE layering all the cuts!

---------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to check out the other DT members and their Banner projects.  And...don't forget to link up your next Banner Project to the H2H Challenge before May 31st!

---------------------------------------------------

CTMH products used:
X7180B - Balloon Ride Paper Packet


X7177B - Skylark Paper Packet
Z1830 - Brown & Tan Glitter Paper
1388 - Colonial White Cardstock

Z1375 - Kraft Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I am so glad you showed that 2nd card at an angle, because that's when I noticed the awesome glitter curlicue. Mom will be honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....