Saturday, May 3, 2014

Simply Inspired by Free To Be Me Blog Hop...



Welcome to this month's Blog Hop featuring CTMH's National Scrapbook Day Special, Free to Be Me...you get this CUTE paper packet for only $5 with a qualifying order.

If you've come from Dana's Blog, you're probably still in AWE of her project but focus...you'll need to keep on hopping 'till you get back around to where you started.  

For my project, I wanted to do an envelope/card combo I saw on Pinterest.  I used CTMH Kraft envelopes that I got for SUPER cheap here.

------------------------------------
To open you just slide the Baker's Twine off the envelope and pull the right side...the WONDERFUL thing about this gold polka dot Vellum is that you can put glue dots behind the dots to adhere...so tape doesn't show through!
----------------------------
The card inside is postcard style so it doesn't open...card and envelope are standard size but you could totally do this for any size and shape of card!  I used my FAVORITE alphabet Hopscotch...such a versatile fun and funky stamp set!

Thanks for hopping by...keep on going to Diana's Blog and see what she has to share!

19 comments:

  1. Katy, this is darling. I am absolutely stamplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea Katy! Thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. That is the cutest card! I love the paper with the Kraft CS. Cute!!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the envelope works and the flower on top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this idea and you did such a darling design job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute idea.. I love that stamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that's cute! I love our Kraft envelopes and stocked up on them. I am going to have to try this idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun interactive card style. It's super cute. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! So unique and FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a GREAT card Katy! I love new ways to create cards, and this is perfect! I may have to use this at an upcoming team meeting...thanks so much for the inspiration! Beautiful work as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katy, can you explain how you used a kraft envelope? I'm not able to figure it out! I am thinking about borrowing the concept as I need to make 50 invitations to my daughter's first book signing.

    Would these need to go in an extra envelope to be mailed to friends?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katy, so cute! Can you explain how a kraft envelope made your casing? I'm not getting it!

    Also would you put these in another envelope for mailing purposes?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a clever card idea! Love all your hand-drawen details too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so clever! Your doodling is a great accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....