Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Square is Cool...

It's Tuesday again which means that it's time for "Two for Tuesday" which is where I take one sketch and make two cards...
 
Here are some cards I made using an old Mojo Sketch...
 
This first one is using some circle scraps left over from this layout...I also threw in some scraps of a couple of NEW Paper Packets...Dakota (the slate wood paneling B&T) and La Belle Vie (the black B&T).  The bright, shiny silver piece is not paper at all but instead it's our NEW ADHESIVE-BACKED SILVER TRIM {{{I heart this stuff}}}!

 
--------------------------------
Here's a second one purely because I just had to play with some more FLIRTY paper....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper!!!  I used the coordinating Autumn Lane Assortment (pins and "Family" sentiment) as well as some Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Black Tulle...
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....