Friday, September 14, 2012

Home for the Weekend - Pear & Partridge Star...

Welcome to the first Home for the Weekend where I will show you one of CTMH's My Creations
items each week that can be used in your Home Decor.  You'll also see some of these used in my upcoming My Creations Monday.


Today we start off with probably one of the MOST POPULAR new items from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book...the My Creations Star.  It is a pre-assembled chipboard, 3-D star with a hole in the back for easy hanging. It measures 12" and is made of white chipboard which is perfect for direct stamping, rubons, or covering with B&T.
Here it is made up with CTMH's NEW Pear & Partridge Paper Packet...
-----------------------------------------------
Here are a bunch of closeups (You can always click on the photos to see them larger and in more detail)...


------------------------------------
Here's how I did the Merry Christmas...
------------------------------------------
Use Glue to adhere the two together...
----------------------------------------
Distress the edges...

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you found some inspiration for using CTMH's My Creations Star. 
Don't forget to check back during the week to see other great projects using some of the NEW products from CTMH's latest Idea Book.
If you'd like to purchase any of the wonderful things you saw in today's post, head over to my website and start shopping!!! 

Thanks to my wonderful friend and sideline, Sylvia, for helping me with this one!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....