Thursday, September 13, 2012

Moonlight Mojo Monday #258

I'm so excited to be sharing my second go at a Mojo Monday sketch!

--------------------------------------
This is how my card came about...

I had been playing with my NEW Moonlight Paper Packet and Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements and the wonderfully illustrated DE images were just SCREAMING "use us...use us" so I did!!!  I love how this card turned out...and, aside from me using some black ink to distress around the edges, I didn't even get my fingers dirty!


-------------------------------------------

--------------------------------
I'm hoping you can see the Prisma Glitter on the moon and the outline of the focal point...

----------------------------------
------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups of the dimension that these Moonlight Complements have...



------------------------------------------
Here's the inside....isn't that little owl the CUTEST!!!



5 comments:

  1. Love this card both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! The inside is pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love how you finish off the inside of your cards. =) The outside is darling of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh - your inside is just as cool as out! Nice take on the sketch.

    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the inside. I'm going to start doing this. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....