Monday, October 18, 2010

Skeleton Wall Decor...

This project cost me a whopping $3....can you believe it!!?!!?!!

I saw the idea HERE at Eighteen25...LOVE their ideas! 

I did a pumpkin one that I will post later but since Halloween is right around the corner, I thought I'd post this skeleton one.  I know some of you may not be fond of "skeletons" but they are the hot trend right now and this one is all glittery and I jazzed it up with our Sparkles so it's not so scary!  I also LOVE the Hooligans Gypsy-colored polka dot B&T as the backdrop...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper! Oh...and the BEST part is that the frame only cost me a DOLLAR at the dollar tree...it was a gold color and I sprayed it with silver paint!

 --------------------------
lol...I didn't even know that he was missing a tooth 'till I took these photos



1 comment:

  1. Gruesomely cool! I like the missing tooth. It gives him even more character. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....