Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Little Thanks....Blog Hop

I can't believe this weekend has been FULL of pumpkins and costumes, candy and sweets....and NOW, it's time for November!?!?!  I'm busy getting into the season of "gratitude" and this month's SOTM is perfect for just that!

We're using "A Little Thanks" stamp set...

If you've come from Annette's Blog then you've seen her SUPER CUTE cards (LOVE that coffee cup), you're on the right track!!! Keep hopping along 'till you see all 60+ consultants' blogs and what they have done with this wonderful stamp set!  If you get lost along the way, you can always go back to Helen's Blog and she'll have a complete list where it'll be easy to pick up where you left off!

Are you ready to see what I've done with this stamp set????  It's one of my FAVORITE things to do with "word stamps"...why pick just one when you can use them ALL!  This little home decor item can be used to display during the month of November for Thanksgiving or you can give it to a coworker, friend, etc. as a "thank you" for taking you out to lunch....maybe carpooling with you...and when the frame cost only $1 at the Dollar Tree...this gift is VERY affordable!


All I did was lay out all the images I wanted to use from this stamp set face down on my piece of paper (this one happens to be a 4x6 picture frame with an opening of about 3-1/2" x 5-1/2").  Once I knew that all my images could fit and where I wanted them, I loaded them onto blocks, one by one, inked them up and stamped them!  HINT:  Cut a second piece of paper measuring 4x6 and use that to stamp on...that way your 1st piece will still contain all the stamps in the exact places you want them! 

That's all I have for you this go-round....make sure you hop on over to Adeline's Blog and see her CUTE card...you're gonna LOVE IT!

Don't forget...this stamp is available all month through your CTMH Consultant.  What...you say you don't have a Consultant???  We can't have that now!  E-mail me to find out how to get this versatile stamp set for FREE!

20 comments:

  1. Very clever idea. Your frame looks very nice, with the colors you used and the placement of all the different stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GREAT idea! Love it!! IT's such a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just adore this idea! Thank you! Mind if we all life it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Katy! This is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the sayings - I never even thought of that! That is why I love this bloggin' thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! What a special project. I can totally see doing this to put in a nice photo frame to give as a gift to a special person. Double duty - says Thanks and when they want...they can replace with a photo. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I adore this! Wish I had a frame lying around so I could make one of these today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolute genius! I love this. What a great and easy gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not seen this done but it's beautiful! I think I'll be casing this idea for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an excellent idea to truly showcase this stamp, but also makes a lovely display in home decor this season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love! Very "subway art" ish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....