Friday, October 8, 2010

Jack....

This is a repost of some Haloween gifts from last year....I thought some of my new readers might enjoy seeing them!  Heck...maybe even some of you that have been following for years would like to see it again! 
-----------------------------------------
I have a lot of projects that just need finishing touches on them...I'll be doing those this weekend and posting next week so be on the lookout!
-----------------------------------------
I just LOVE a candle company called Scentsy.  It's a system of meltable wax and the cutest warmers!!!  A little goes a long way so they are very affordable!!!  Every once in a while, they will have seasonal warmers and this Halloween, they came up with "JACK" (go check out the 2010 Warmer...it's SO CUTE and I've been fighting myself NOT to order it!!!)  and he's the cutest pumpkin you've ever seen (I wish I had taken a picture of him but I didn't).  We purchased this for a good friend who LOVES Halloween and gave it to her this week.
------------------------------------------
Here's the cute packaging (which was the bag my Scentsy order came in and I just added the paper shreds, the card and the bow).....

And of course, I had to make a card to go along with it!!!
Here's the inside.....
---------------------------------
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cover....
 -----------------------------
And Mr. Googly Eyes...made from some mints and black punched circles...I hate that I didn't take a picture of the front :0(
 -----------------------------------
Here's the CUTEST holder for licorice or pencils...whatever your fancy!





1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....