Monday, September 28, 2009

Love you Latte....

This is a little gift my sister and I gave to my uncle a few weeks ago.  He loves the dark chocolate covered coffee beans from HEB.  If you haven't tried them, you have to!!!  The firs one tastes like dirt so you really need to eat at lease 3 to get hooked.  I warn you...they're about $11 a pound so eat with care! 








I got the idea from the very talented <<<<LAUREL>>>>!!! 

All supplies are CTMH except as otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Flesh Tones (discontinued) and Colonial White
Rub-ons: _______Connection Club Rewards
Tag: Tag Die-cuts (discontinued)
Ribbon: Cocoa Grosgrain
Crimper
Coffee Beans: HEB Grocery Store

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! I used to pop those chocolate covered beans like nothing during finals at university..lol!! Very adorable gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....