Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Not only was it Labor Day Weekend but we also had a couple of Birthdays.....BIG ONES!!! My niece turned 2 on Friday and my Sister turned the BIG 4-0!!! We went over to my Nini's house on Sunday to celebrate Labor Day with all of the family (well....most of it) and to celebrate my sister's BIG event!
-------------------------------------------
My niece and my sister at CJW's birthday party....


One of my presents to my niece....these letters measure about 7" - 8" and are for her wall (you'll have to excuse the plastic table cloth as the backdrop). I used Bella pp and Fancy Cut Botanicals.




My Nini's house on Sunday.....

DD and JW (my nephew) caught the BIGGEST catfish....they were so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....