Monday, September 26, 2022

I was PUBLISHED...



If you are a subscriber to Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine, you might have seen some GORGEOUS Crisp Air on one of the pages towards the back. Hopefully you recognized my name by that little layout featuring leaves, fall colors, and hexagons!

I created the one-page layout way back in the Summer and submitted it for publication. I eagerly awaited the reply email and within days, I was OVER THE MOON EXCITED to be chosen!

I hope you'll go check out the magazine and ALL THE INSPIRATION you get from front to back. Then if you stumble upon page 68, look towards the bottom and see my layout :0)

Remember...the Crisp Air Collection retires at the end of September IF IT DOESN'T SELL OUT before then!

I can't show any details about my layout until mid-October but at that time I will be walking you through ALL the details you can't really see in the magazine. Make sure you're a subscriber on YT as that's where my video will be!

Thanks for stopping by and DON'T FORGET to go check out the Scrapbook & Cards Today Fall Issue. Reach out to me on social media once you find me and let me know what you think 💓 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....