Thursday, September 22, 2022

First Day of Fall...

Today is "officially" the FIRST DAY OF FALL however Texas always misses the message...lol

I have some FALL-ish layouts to recap with you over the next couple of days (most of have been shown on my YouTube Channel) These feature the Crisp Air Collection which will RETIRE at the end of this month! I'm telling you...this collection is GORGEOUS so make sure you head on over to my website and pick you up some!

Here is a one-page layout featuring SHAKERS. This was one of the Creative Design Team's monthly collabs. I showed in my YT Video how to create a "double shaker" and a "clear shaker pocket" using our NEW Pocket Plus Memory Protectors (perfect for those 4x4 photos I print using my Persnickety Box Subscription)...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of that double shaker - the itty bitty beads are on the top shaker and the retired Fall Loose Sequins are on the bottom...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The groupings of embellishments come from the Crisp Air Sticker Sheet, Crisp Air Cardmaking Workshop, Crisp Air Dots, and Orange & Yellow Dots...

-----------------------------------------------------------
The top pocket in the Pocket Plus Memory Protector Design 5 is a 4x4 Piece of Patterned Paper from the Four Seasons - Autumn Collection. The sentiment on top is from the Sticker Sheet...


You can check out my YT Video to see how this layout came together, heavily concentrating on the SHAKER elements.


1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love the shaker! I made a Christmas card today and am going to share on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....