Tuesday, August 23, 2022

NEW Core Catalog MUST-HAVES - 5-Part Series...

The NEW Core Catalog is a few weeks old now and it is jam-packed FULL of goodies!!!

Instead of doing the catalog walk-thru like I usually do with our 3-month catalogs, I decided to do a 5-part Series over on my YT Channel showing you all the MUST-HAVES.

I have done three videos so far (you can watch them below) and have two more to go...any guesses on what my last two will be?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUST-HAVE #3 - STENCILS (Demonstration of Layered Stencils)


MUST-HAVE #4 - ????????

MUST-HAVE #5 - ????????

Soooooo....what are your guesses?


1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....