Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Beach Party Layouts...

I LOVE the Workshop Kits that CTMH offers but I have TONS OF BEACH/POOL/SUMMER photos so I decided to make my own layouts using the Beach Party. I also have workshops of the other current collections, just in case my crafty pals want to do something different.

Here's a look at the four two-page layouts that you can make using the Beach Party Paper, Cardstock, and Rubber Shapes...






If you want to make your own, there are TWO WAYS to get the guide:

The FIRST of which is order the following from my website and I will email you the Workshop Guide, complete with cutting diagrams and instructions for each layout. If you already have the supplies, you can support me by purchasing anything totally $25 before shipping, tax, and VIP Credit
  • X7282S – Beach Party Paper + Sticker Sheet
  • 8 Sheets of White Daisy Cardstock
  • X7282D – Beach Party PML Cards
  • X7282E – Beach Party Rubber Shapes
  • X9042 – Mix‐Ins (July‐Sept 2022)
  • Z679 – Liquid Glass
  • Z1151 – 3D Foam Tape
  • Z4220 Anti Static Pouch (to remove stickiness from stickers)
  • 12” Cutter
  • Z1836 – Non‐Stick Microtip Scissors
  • Optional:
  • Z3886 – Mini Ink Blending Tool
  • Exclusive Inks – Capri (Z6528), Candy Apple (Z6509), Sundance (Z6521), Green Apple (Z6513) & Sapphire (Z2848) or
  • Bluebird (Z6508) Ink for distressing

The SECOND way to get the guide and is recommended for other CTMH Makers or VIPs of other Makers, you can purchase the guide for $10. Simply leave me a comment here or reach out to me via IG or FB messaging and I will give you my paypal information.

A LOOK AHEAD....

I will have the Backyard Bliss workshop ready by week's end so check back with me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....