Friday, August 12, 2022

Backyard Bliss Layouts...

Just like my additional layouts for Beach Party, I decided to create three two-page layouts using the BACKYARD BLISS Collection. Here's a look...




If you want to make your own, there are TWO WAYS to get the guide:

The FIRST of which is order the following from my website and I will email you the Workshop Guide, complete with cutting diagrams and instructions for each layout. If you already have the supplies, you can support me by purchasing anything totally $25 before shipping, tax, and VIP Credit
  • X7283S – Backyard Bliss Paper + Sticker Sheet
  • X7283C – Backyard Bliss Coordinating Cardstock
  • X9042 – Mix‐In Paper Packet (July‐Sept)
  • X7283E – Backyard Bliss Die‐Cuts
  • X7283D – Backyard Bliss PML Cards
  • Coordinating Inks
  • 7 Sheets of White Daisy Cardstock for Layout Bases
  • Z1509 Sepia LePen for doodles
The SECOND way to get the guide and is recommended for other CTMH Makers or VIPs of other Makers, you can purchase the guide for $10. Simply leave me a comment here or reach out to me via IG or FB messaging and I will give you my paypal information.

You can check my YouTube channel for other ideas for the current collections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....