Sunday, August 1, 2021

Tutti Fruitti SOTM Blog Hop...

Welcome to AUGUST (that came quick, didn't it!?!?!)!!! I'm excited for several reasons but the first is because it's time for a NEW SOTM from Close to my Heart and this one is ADORABLE!!!



As always, I'm joining some other CTMH Makers in bringing you a Blog Hop featuring Tutti Fruitti (don't you just LOVE the name). If you're coming from Haley's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME! 

I immediately knew that ONE of the purposes for this stamp set would be to decorate the August monthly page in my planner! We have several things going on in August which play along really well with the Tutti Fruitti Stamp of the Month!

Here's a look...can you see all the places I used the SOTM?

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget that this EXCLUSIVE stamp set is only available during the month of August and can be yours FREE if you're one of my VIPs or for as little as $5 with a qualifying purchase. You can check out all the details {{{HERE}}}

Now, head on over to My Heartfelt Sentiments to see what my very good friend and upline, Melissa, has to share!


If you get lost along the way, click here for a full list


5 comments:

  1. Great way to use this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to decorate your planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and unique use of the SOTM! It is a great way to dress up your planner pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! I don't normally decorate my planner, but you've inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use in a planner!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....