Sunday, July 25, 2021

Christmas in July Blog Hop...

Thank you for stopping by for this month's Christmas in July Blog Hop featuring a whole bunch of things CHRISTMAS related!

It's a short hop with only ___ Makers participating so it won't take you long to hop all the way through. If you're coming from the very eye-pleasing Becca-Expression's Blog, you're the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME! 

Let's take a look at a somewhat simple card I made using the Bring Back My Pack - White Pines stamp set Miracle of Christmas and our Tri-Blend Markers...


I used a technique called no-line coloring which is where you use a lighter color ink color...for instance NOT BLACK...that will blend into the image when you're done coloring. For this card I used Toffee ink...



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over to Krista's Crafty Corner and see what she has to share!
for a complete list of blogs, head on over to Melinda's Blog

I made a super novice coloring video to show you how I color with our Tri-Blend Markers but most of it was out of screen since I tried to do a zoomed-in video. Trying to salvage it - if I can't then I will try and remake it.

9 comments:

  1. I love how you colored those images, not stamping in black! I so need to remember to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love the scattered animals and your colouring is terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous and this looks like printed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...so pretty!! Your coloring is superb and I ADORE this stamp set too!! Thanks for sharing the marker colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is beautiful!! I'm such a chicken when it comes to no line coloring. You've inspired me to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!! Your card is amazing! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background and thanks for sharing that technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....