Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Scrapbooking made Easy with the Wander Workshop Kit | Process Video


The Wander Collection is about to retire so I thought I'd show you what I did with the Scrapbooking Workshop Kit! The best part is that I only made TWO of the Three pre-designed layouts...I still have another layout to make AND some extra paper, cardstock, stickers and embellishments to make MORE!
...
This first layout has some added stenciling using our Stencil Pack 3 (SOLD OUT but we will have some AWESOME alternatives on September 1st), Sundance Ink and my Mini-Blending Tool...

--------------------------------------------------------
This is Layout #3 in the Kit (because I haven't made LO #2 yet) and I am IN LOVE with this layout...the globe with all the stickers and dimensional elements...not to mention the photo I took from my Google Maps marking where we were at fits PERFECTLY on this layout...

Thanks for stopping by!

***DON'T FORGET to grab your kit before it retires on August 31st (and, you do NOT want to wait until the last minute on this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....