Friday, January 22, 2021

Perfect Match Blog Hop...

Welcome to this month's blog hop featuring the PERFECT MATCH Special which is available NOW thru the end of February 2021 on my website.

I am joining 18 other CTMH Maker's to bring you tons of inspiration featuring this GORGEOUS collection. If you've come from Maureen's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME. There's a link to a complete list at the very bottom of this post in case you get lost along the way.

Let's take a look at the one-page layout I made featuring this collection...as you can see, my layout is all about my hunny but we are at the beach in the Summer (NOTHING to do with Valentines...lol). I also started with a sketch from Citrus Twist Kits which is a PERFECT jumpstart to creativity...

-----------------------------------------------------
I LOVED using the Sticker Sheet that comes with the Perfect Match Paper Packet to add some little subtitles here and there. The Mini-Hearts go PERFECTLY with the heart stamped image I used from the Perfect Match Stamp Set...
-------------------------------------------------
I chose to use a couple of stencils from the Stencil Pack 3 and our Distress Oxide Inks to create a nice little XOXO backdrop for my journaling lines (you can see how I did this in my YouTube video below)...

Thanks for stopping by...head on over to Michelle's Blog to see what PERFECT thing she has to share. Don't forget to check out my process video if you'd like to see how this layout came together. 

Click here to see a complete list of hoppers.





9 comments:

  1. Oooh...such a great layout AND that texture! WOW! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this page is beautiful, I really love what you have done. great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layered stencils. It's a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FUN and beautiful is this page!! The combination of zip strips at the top, to the "background" for your journaling, the photo placements, embellishments, etc...it's all so BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific layout - love the journaling section so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute! IO love how you have used a lot of the word embellishments on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout and the technique you used to create the xo with the oxide inks. Thank you for the video to demonstrate the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! Your hunny is cute as can be, and your layout shows him off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....