Sunday, January 17, 2021

Mini-Paper Pad Class | Week #3 | Rich in Laughter...

We are in Week #3 of the She's Crafty Mini-Paper Pad Class and I have a fun layout of my husband and our middle son to share with you.

Here's a look at the kit...which when I created the kit several weeks ago, I had TOTALLY DIFFERENT photos in mind...lol

--------------------------------------------
And...here's a look at the layout - a sequence of events where I was trying to get a photo of the two of them but our son had a totally different idea (only to be blocked by my husband's quick hands)...
------------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups of the embellishments (which by the way, this layout might have to MOST EMBELLISHMENTS I've ever used on one layout). You can also see the 'splatter' at the bottom left and top right - that's from a Sapphire Shimmer Brush (you can see all the shimmer in my IG photos)...
-----------------------------------------------------
Don't the little sentiments and embellishments fit this layout PERFECTLY! If you recognize that striped patterned paper and those yellow sentiment strips, they're from one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE collections from CTMH - So Much Happy. The background pink patterned paper is from Sweet Girl.


Don't forget to check out my YouTube process video where I walk you through the method to my madness...

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout, and how you told your story with these wonderful photos. Great job, Katy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....