Friday, January 1, 2021

Every Thank You - January SOTM Blog Hop...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We are kicking off the NEW YEAR right by CRAFTING and sharing a brand new SOTM from CTMH.

I am joining 18 other CTMH Makers to bring you artwork featuring the Every Thank You stamp set. This set is ONLY AVAILABLE during the month of January 2021 and can FREE if you're a VIP or as little as $5 with a qualifying order.


This blog hop started with Melissa Robinson and will go all the way around until you get back to where you started. If you're coming here by way of Brandi's Blog, you're on the right track. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I made a quick thank you featuring SEVERAL images from the stamp set! In fact...that's one of the things I LOVE about this month's SOTM...ALL THE THANK YOUS!!!

Here's a look...
--------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of the inked up images on 3D Foam Squares...
------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the coordinating envelope...LOVE stamping my envelopes with matching images/sentiments...

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by! There's a process video linked at the very bottom of this post. But before you check it out, don't forget to head on over to Krista's Blog and see what she has to share!

Click here to visit Melinda's Blog for a complete list of blogs


Here's the process video...it was shared with my FB VIP Group so it's a bit longer than I usually do. 

15 comments:

  1. Oh you!! Using those multiple images to create this ADORABLE card---Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the clean and simple nature of your card - very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The colors are very fresh and you are using the stamp sets that I tend to move away from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! How adorable is this?! I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this card and that it is simply stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the video! I was squinting at some of the details and am grateful to now see what you did!! LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used so many thank you's! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Katy, so adorable, I love that you used so many on one card/envelope! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Great fussy cutting too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic idea! I love this! You knocked it out of the ballpark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Loved the video as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....