Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Oh My Heart Candy bag...

Each year I go back and forth on whether or not to create handmade Valentine goodies for my kids' classes or just buy the ones at the local big-box store.

Well, THIS YEAR, I might've come up with a GREAT way to give handmade goodies without a lot of hassle.

I'm calling it a "candy bag" but you can just call it EASY (and CUTE)...

----------------------------------
Here's a look at it with the candy inside...you could also do this project as a "tear bag" where you put the candy inside the bag (without the clear bag) and seal up the 4th side then the recipient will tear the paper to open.
--------------------------------------
Here's a look at the Oh My Heart Kit options:

Oh My Heart Paper Packet plus Sticker Sheet

Oh My Heart Kit


Oh My Heart Kit without Stamp Set


Here's a look at the process video...don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and sign up for notifications so you don't miss any future process videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....