Monday, January 20, 2020

All Spruced Up with H2H...

HAPPY MONDAY (and Martin Luther King Jr Day) guys! I hope your weekend has been GREAT...I have a 3-day weekend so I'm enjoying my day off (or maybe my sleeping-in if you're reading this in the wee hours of the morning)! 

This week, H2H Challenges is bringing you a wonderful challenge FULL of interpretation! I took the challenge literally, using the NEW Spruced Up Collection from CTMH but I know where a couple of Design Team Members are using it to document "gettin' fancy."


Here's my take on the challenge...in Texas we don't get many "snow days" which is what Spruced Up reminds me of BUT we do get COLD mornings and this layout documents my son and I on one of those COLD mornings heading to his football game.

Here's a look...
--------------------------------
Here are some closeups...
-----------------------------------
I used the January 2020 SOTM, Everyday Magic, again for the little splatters and the tiny heart...and the scalloped edge on the right side (see the 1st photo above).

Here's what the Spruced Up Collection looks like...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....