Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Sending a SMILE - Random Act of Cardness...

I made another card using this month's SOTM - Random Act of Cardness from Close to my Heart!

If you're a follower of mine, you know that I LOVE to use images in unique ways AND I love to use our Shimmer Brushes for the paint splatter look...this card has BOTH and then some!

---------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups showing the Julep Loose Sequins and splatter from the Julep Shimmer Brush...

-------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at ALL the sentiments you get with this stamp set...and for ONLY $5 with a qualifying order, you can't beat that!


Here is my process video...don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel so you can be "in the know" before anyone else!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....