Monday, August 6, 2018

Lovely Layers with H2H...


First FULL week in August and this mamma doesn't know whether to rejoice because Summer is almost over or cry because Summer wasn't long enough! I think I have a layer of tears over my smile.

Speaking of LAYERS...how about a FUN challenge over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges! This week it's all about LOVELY LAYERS and I have a card to share...

 -----------------
Let's take a look at the not-so-obvious layers. I stamped an image from this month's SOTM onto some B&T from the Documented line adding another layer...I also used Thin 3D Foam Tape to adhere this flower from the Documented Complements adding dimension and layers...

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you'll go check out what the other DT Members have to share and I hope you'll play along with us this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....