Monday, August 20, 2018

Cuteness Overload with H2H...

August 20th already??? At this rate, I'm going to be 217 by year-end...time is FLYING!

Over at the H2H Challenges Blog, we are in CUTENESS OVERLOAD and while I had visions of BABIES, I chose to kill a couple of birds with one stone, so-to-speak!

Here is a tunnel card I made using the MORE MAGICAL line and a NEW stamp set you're getting a sneak peek of 😁

--------------------------------------
The apple comes from a past SOTM and I added a little something extra using the Clear Shimmer Brush...the background on the front is stamped using one of our little M-size Stamp Sets (SUPER affordable and CUTE)...
----------------------------------------
And, here's the inside...a tunnel card with a very 3D effect...no 3D-Foam tape required!



Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to go check out the other DT Members' CUTE artwork!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....