Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Documented Details...

So, as soon as I saw this DOCUMENTED line in the Seasonal Expressions 2, I knew it would be one of my FAVORITES...I mean when CTMH features your family IN THE BOOK, it's almost a requirement to fall in LOVE! Below is the layout of my family, found on Page 45 of SE2...

-------------------------------------
Here's a look at a one-page layout I made over the weekend....it came from Make it From Your Heart Volume 3 and has an accompanying layout so it MIGHT turn into a 2-page spread...depends on how much time I have this weekend...lol.

--------------------------------------------
When I saw the wooden Documented Titles, I immediately knew I wanted to emboss half of them (so popular right now with all scrapbooking companies)...AND even though they are about to retire at the end of this month, they are really versatile and can be used for ANYTHING and with any line...

---------------------------------
Here are some more details...



Head on over to my IG feed or my FB Fan Page to see the completed layout...you will NOT be disappointed!

Here's a look at the Documented Paper Packet...but you can check out the ENTIRE Documented Line {{{here}}}....isn't it GORGEOUS!!! And, Mustard is going to be so POPULAR this Fall so GRAB IT BEFORE AUGUST 31ST!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....