Monday, March 19, 2018

Beautiful Story with Rainbows & H2H...

What a WEEKEND (and Spring Break for us)...sometimes I feel like all we do is go, go, go!!!

Any-who...I've been looking forward to today so I can play along with this week's H2H Challenge which is all about RAINBOWS!

This layout is of a 7-yr old photo I've been wanting to do something with...it's of me, one of my best friends Angela and her Mother who was my minister in High School...she even co-officiated our wedding! 

Here's a look...

----------------------------------
This layout is FULL of color and patterns...I think I used every paper packet (except Fundamentals and the NEW upcoming "secret" paper packet that will come out SOON)...I also grabbed some stamps sets...current and retired!
----------------------------------------------------
I loved digging out my retired Little Dreamer stamp set for the sentiments at the top of my photo! They're perfect for multiple reasons...2 of which are - I believe in Heaven we get to do the impossible and I believe that all these things exist AND we need to LIVE before we die...run the race, buy the shoes, tell him you love him, take the chances before our time is up! You also get a sneak peek of my hidden journalling...I hide most of my journalling, some is blatant like this and others not so much. I like to be REALLY PERSONAL with my journalling so I hide it...
----------------------------------------------
You can't tell now but this top left corner of my photo had a LONG Peacock Ink Line from my block...one of the reasons I LOVE EMBELLISHMENTS is they hide all the imperfections...lol

-------------------------------------------------
I even used one of our Thin Cuts that is a part of the DIE-NAMITE sale going on 'till the end of March...how CUTE is that banner!!!! It was perfect spot for my date (the date stamp only went back to 2012 and then had a 20__ which I had to write in "11"....lol LOOK at those tiny stars...that is from the Little Dreamer - Scrapbooking Stamp Set...LOVE them AND it's a part of the Thin Cuts DIE-NAMITE sale right now!!!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world...I hope your week is full of SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS!!!



Please come play along with this week's challenge...you can make any "rainbow" themed project as long as you use some CTMH Products. If you don't have any, please feel free to shop by website for some GOODIES and maybe you'll be able to play with us next time. Head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog and see what the other DT Members are sharing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....