Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SLAM DUNK with PPPR...

I have a one-page layout based on this week's sketch from Creative Scrappers to share featuring some PPPR Files and my middle son with his "crew"...

It's pretty simple for me but I wanted the images as well as the picture to really stand out...LOVE that I was able to take his IG post and use it as "journalling"...a 16-yr old can be full of so few words but to capture his thoughts on this picture he posted of him and his boys will be a memory he will cherish forever.

-------------------------------------
Here's a look at the sketch...

Here's a look at the PPPR Files I used...
 





 
 







Weeks 7-12 Pocket Cards (used this to replace the #7 on the jersey with DD's #11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....