Thursday, September 15, 2016

Halloween FUN with Let's Scrap...

I know I've been overloading the blog with JEEPERS CREEPERS lately but this new sketch from Let's Scrap SCREAMED Halloween to me...and what better way to document some FUN Trunk & Treat photos that use the NEW Jeepers Creepers line from CTMH!

Here's a look at the layout without photos (you guys know I love me some blank layouts...hehehehehehe)...
  -------------------------------------------------------------
SEE...I told you...how CUTE are all these details...and the colors are so ADORABLE!!! LOVE these glittery stars and that moon in the NEW CTMH COLOR, Lemon is a welcome shock of color!

 ------------------------------------------------
I love those GLITTERY letters that come with the Jeepers Creepers Complements!
 --------------------------------------
Here's the layout with photos from last year's Trunk & Treat at a local church...all I need to do is add some journalling and some a funny saying in the word bubble of the purple monster on the right...then call her done!


Thanks for stopping by...I'll have more Jeepers Creepers in the days to come!

I hope you'll head on over to the Let's Scrap Blog and see what the other DT Members did with the sketch AND I hope you'll play along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Katy!!! What a great Halloween layout and, golly that is just around the corner again too!!! Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....