Friday, September 16, 2016

BOO with Mojo Monday...

Welcome to the WEEK'S END, ladies and gents!!! I hope your Friday is treating you well!

I have a quick JEEPERS CREEPERS card to share with you featuring this week's Mojo Monday Sketch...

------------------------------------------------
The "BOO!" and stars come from the Jeepers Creepers Complements...I took the sticky off the back of the BOO by using Baby Powder then pop-dotted with Thin 3D-Foam Tape to add dimension...I was REALLY TRYING to find somewhere to put those EYE-BALLS from the Jeepers Creepers Assortment but I just couldn't bring myself to take them off the acetate sheet (oh, come on...you know you collect pretty things too...lol!)...
--------------------------------------
I pulled out a retired CTMH stamp set from a couple of Halloweens ago for the inside sentiment...fitting, don't you think!

Thanks for stopping by!

If JEEPERS CREEPERS looks like your kind of thing, head on over to my {{{website}}} and grab you some!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is darling! Love those monster papers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun patterned paper! Such a cute Halloween card! So glad you joined us at Mojo Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....