Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day #3...

Welcome back for my 3rd card made on this wonderful WCMD 2013!

If you missed the other two, keep scrolling down to take a look...

Remember on my second one I told you I couldn't decide which one I liked between these two...both using Laughing Lola Paper Packet.

----------------------------------
I showed you the one with the NEW Party Washi Tape here so now it's time to show you the one made with the Sarita Paper Packet and a Slate Cardstock card base. I think I like this one because I'm a HUGE polka-dot fan AND I like that this one I left the Laughing Lola Bats intact and used them as shadows for my Black Glitter bats!

-----------------------------
Here's a close-up of the inside using the stamp set Perfect-Fit Halloween stamp set.  The bats are cut using CTMH Black Glitter Paper and pop-dotted...and let me just say that I've tried cutting the glitter paper from Hobby Lobby...ours is TEN TIMES BETTER!!! 


-----------------------------
Here's a look at the key I used to cut everything...notice that the card-front is actually a photo mat intended for a 12x12 layout!

And...as promised you can access the CCR file {{{here}}}...

Don't forget to check back later today for some more cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....