Sunday, October 20, 2013

Holidays From The Heart Blog Hop- Sparkle & Shine Wreath...




Welcome to the Holidays From the Heart Blog Hop featuring the NEW items from CTMH's Holiday Guide.  Once you've checked out my project, you will see a whole BUNCH of lovely project links below...go check each and every one out and leave some love!
Although the Holiday Guide has non-Christmas products, I keep coming back to the Sparkle & Shine paper packet.  This wreath is a combination of wreaths I've pinned over the past few months.
--------------------------
Here are some closeups...

----------------------------------
I cut the bow from the Artiste Collection using the "fit to page" feature...it measures about 5" and the tails hang down about 4" for a total height of 6"... 
--------------------------
Here you can see the dimension of the bow...
----------------------------------
The center of the bow is a DE Compliment from the Sparkle & Shine Assortment...

8 comments:

stampin' diva said...

This is Crazy Good!!!

Brittany said...

Katy, this paper wreath is sensational! I just love the idea of using the Sparkle and Shine paper to create a wreath! Any tips on how to construct the wreath? I'm anxious to make my own now! :)

Nancy Ball said...

Katy, your wreath is just GORGEOUS. I would love to see your give further instructions on how you made it.

Michelle Stewart said...

Fabulous job. TFS!

byheleng said...

GORGEOUS project! Love the curled papers and the bow!

Denise Elliott said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I need to do this - great showcase of paper crafting!

northern girl said...

I love this wreath. do you have a tutorial posted from your earlier wreaths?

Haley D. said...

Your wreath is amazing!