Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day #2

Here's my second card...SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE 1st!

Again...made using the CCR and the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge...

I did two versions of this card because I couldn't decide which one I liked best.  Both use Laughing Lola Paper Packet. 

----------------------------
Here's the one with the NEW Party Washi Tape (available October 15th)...Check back later today to see the other one and to access the CCR file for both!

--------------------------
Here are some close-ups...bats are cut using Black Glitter Paper and pop-dotted for dimension.  The card base is Black Cardstock.
-----------------------------
---------------------------
And the inside...stamped using Perfect-Fit Halloween...I hand-wrote the "happy" using My Legacy Writers...
-------------------------
Here's a look at the key I used to create the card...

Don't forget to check back later to get your hands on the CCR file!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....