Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Our "Cotton" Anniversary...

Today is our 15/2 year Anniversary...15 years of dating this hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin-LOVE!!!  And...2 years from the date we said "I do"...

Here are some of my favorites...
 
 
I love this photo because of the contrast of our hands...what would we have done if we met at a different time or in a different place where EQUALITY was something unheard of...we've come a long way and I'm so happy that I can walk hand-in-hand with my husband without all the ridicule that interracial couples had to endure not so long ago!

This is our middle son...

This is our youngest son...

This is our oldest son...
This is my niece and flower girl...
This is my momma...
 
 
This is my daddy (it was also his birthday!)...
 
I love this photo because it truly displays how I felt that night...HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

And...I love this picture because we got married in Austin, the capital of Texas!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....