Monday, June 24, 2013

Color Me Happy H2H Challenge...

This week's challenge over at H2H Challenges is "Color Me Happy"....
 
So, what is the challenge all about?  What color(s) make you happy?  Show them off in a special project this week.  Since this is our last challenge of the month, you only have until the 30th to submit your entries for any of the June challenges.
 
Here's a color combo that makes me HAPPY!!!  I got it from my Color Combos Pinterest Board - you can head over there to see the original link and follow my board while you're there!


And...here's the card I made using CTMH Markers (the retired ones), some Polka-Dot Washi Tape, some Sparkles, Opaques & Cranberry Brads (Retired).  I also used the A TRUE THANK YOU that I bought for only $2.95 with ALL PROFITS going to Oklahoma for their relief efforts!  This card was so easy, I almost felt guilty sharing it...lol
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to visit H2H and come create with us!  You have 'till the end of June to link up to any of June's Challenges!
 

2 comments:

  1. Your combo is definitely cheerful! I like how the sentiment is on the inside of the window. Thanks for being such a great part of the H2H Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the markers for me with a lacking in the coloring skills! No guilt needed! Easy combined with awesome equals brilliant! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....