Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hopping through the Sweet Life...

Welcome to this month's SOTM Blog Hop featuring Sweet Life...a very country-inspired stamp set with fruits of the vine and clever sayings.


If you've come from Judy's Blog, you're on the right track...keeping on hopping 'till you get back around to where you started.

I decided to go SIMPLE this month and with this stamp set, I think it's best...










I used some retired watercolor pencils...they are still MY FAVORITE coloring tool!



Don't forget to hop on over to Dawn's Blog and see what she's created!

6 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The subtle coloring on your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this just might be my favorite of the cards I've seen along this blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Kraft paper and coordinating bakers twine. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your elements work perfectly for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your card. I like simple & water colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....