Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friendship Winners!!!


With each new Idea Book, CTMH has a contest where Consultants can make a project(s) using the NEW stamps and papers.  I decided to enter this go-round and won in THREE categories!!!  I'll be posting my winning artwork over the next few days since I've been patiently waiting for them to be posted on CTMH's website (you can see them here).

Here are the cards I made using February's SOTM, Friendship...the colors are our wedding colors and I've been using this stamp set to make the Save the Dates, Invitations, Maps, etc. (that'll be a whole other post once I get them all sent out)...

-----------------------------------
Inside of the card on the left....

If you're wanting this same look, never fear...CTMH has some other stamps sets that mimic the damask effect.  Check this one out:  Two Step Backgrounds




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....