Friday, April 8, 2011

Bingo LUCKY Winner....

Here's another WINNING entry from CTMH's Make it From Your Heart Contest!

It's using, by far, my FAVORITE paper packet...Lucky and the super versatile stamp set, Bingo Alphabet.   I apologize that the pictures are a little yellow...you can always go here to view the card front on CTMH's website!
---------------------------
I stitched a border all around the focal point using Colonial White Embroidery Floss and then stitched some Wooden Buttons along the way...


--------------------------
On the inside, I masked off the grid of the bingo card for the handwritten sentiment...

--------------------------
I used a Dimensional Element Star and stamped the star image for the break in b-day...

--------------------------
I cut off one section of a Kraft Color-Ready Border for a tab of sorts...I still can't get over how many borders come in a single package and the price is GREAT!

4 comments:

  1. You ALWAYS amaze me with your creativity gf! Congratulations on winning BIG with your Make It From Your Heart Contest entries! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AMAZING! I can't wait to use my Bingo stamp set. You give me great inspiration! I have a blog award for you at my blog. You can go there and receive your award and play along.
    www.cre8nmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....