Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Friendship and some Sweetheart...

I'm just LOVING February's SOTM, Friendship! 

In order to do the layouts for the Blog Hop (seen here), I random stamped a sheet of Colonial White Cardstock and had some leftovers so I decided to pair it with B&T from the Sweetheart WOTG Kit and make this anniversary card.  I also used the Sweetheart stamp set that comes with the Kit.  I added some Cranberry velvet ribbon (which against the colors of Sweetheart don't look Cranberry so it matched perfectly) and Monogram Dimensional Elements inked up with Cocoa Ink and waaaalaaaa....

 ---------------------------
The inside of the card uses a retired stamp set but any sentiment would work....maybe even one from the NEW Card Chatter - Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....