Sunday, February 13, 2011

Little SweetHEART....

I just love little 3x3 cards...it makes it so easy to whip one up and leave it somewhere inconspicuous for my QT.

This little one is made using the Sweetheart WOTG Kit (I've been on a roll with this one...it's just so CUTE, I can't help myself!) and the NEW Affection Stamp Set.  I used the bottom of the little stitched heart from the WOTG stamp set to make the zig-zag stitching across the top of the card...I just love finding other ways to use my stamps!

----------------------------
Side view to show the dimension of the pop-dotted hearts...
------------------------------
Here's the inside of the card using the WONDERFULLY CUTE Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment that's included in the WOTG Kit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....