Monday, June 21, 2010

H2H12 - Color Challenge

This week's challenge is to use Buttercup, Tulip and Black together on any crafty creation you can come up with.  I decided to keep it simple and make a standard-size card and I left a lot of white space which is very rare for me...lol

Here's what the colors look like....

Here's what I did with them...


Don't forget to play along by linking your project back to the main H2H Blog using Mr. Linky.  A complete set of rules can be found on the main blog or on my sidebar.

Go check out what the other Design Team Members did with the challenge:


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Tulip & Buttercup
Ink: Tulip
Ribbon: Black Ribbon Rounds (5/8" flower - backside)

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love the clean lines and white space to balance those cool polka dots. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love it! I'm into clean and simple right now, and this definitely fits the bill. I might be lifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Wonderful color combo, and really like your circle pattern and simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphic design of this card - and the inside detail - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how simple but sooooo nice! Why couldn't it have been that easy for me? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....