Friday, April 9, 2010

Studio J...

"What's Studio J", you ask...it's the thing that had me mesmerized for about 3.5 hours...the thing that allows me to still HOARD all my ribbon and buttons (c'mon, you know you do it too)...the thing that helped me finish T's 2nd Birthday Party Layouts in a few short hours...the thing that saved me from making numerous trips to the store to get enlargements of my photos (in fact it saved me having to even print my photos)...the NEW REVOLUTIONARY program from CTMH!!!

Consultants were given the opportunity to play with the program before it goes live to our customers (SOON!!!) and I took advantage of the opportunity!

Here are a few of the layouts I completed (you should be able to click on the picture and enlarge it)...make sure you notice the ribbon, brads and buttons...look real, huh!?!?!





I also threw some in of DD at one of his soccer games...

Easy Peasy and now all I have to do is put them in albums!!!

DISCLAIMER (for all you Hoarders out there): No ribbon was cut during this process...no buttons were glued during this process and no B&T/Cardstock was used during this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....